Monday, April 10, 2006

April 10, 2006 Photo identification

Sorry that I couldn't post headings with the pictures but just getting them posted was beyond my technical abilities. Here is a short list of each photo:
1) Andrew Raines, his Dad Andy, Scott and Zack at the Brain Injury Bowling Bash
2) Zack, Andrew, Trey and I (far left) at Nashville concert with the Barlow Girls
3) Zack right before Thanksgiving as taken by a photographer of the Outlook
4) Zack's first day back at school Feb 28th Christian Academy
5) Zack with Carol Britton (his tutor at CAL) at the Easter Pageant
6) Zack worships
7) Zack with Dani and Ashley, his dates for Male HS Homecoming
8) Zack and Scott as soldiers in the Easter Pageant
9) Zack and his best buddy Rick Thompson
10) "Behold I make all things New" a testimony to God's awesome healing power
this pictures says it all...what Zack looked like the day after his accident
and his recovery less than 4 months later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering my request, it would be over my head, too.

4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home